Nameless is the name of the final boss of the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Space Invaders Infinity Gene.
Nameless appears as a 2D circle with nothing inside, Nameless will shoot lasers out of all sides of its body untill it is destroyed. Destroying these lasers will cause them to home into Nameless and harm it.
It appears in the center of the grid sphere in the background of Cleavage, and the beams emerging from its body seem to be holding the sphere together.
Connections To Cells Edit
How To DestroyEdit
There are 2 ways to destroy Nameless.
- Equip a ship that destroys from a large radius. (e.g. Gravity, Field, Wave) and shoot at Nameless to destroy it quickly.
- Equip a short range weapon, find a spot where the player does not hit the lasers and hold the fire button until Nameless is destroyed.
- Nameless is 2D. However, most console bosses are 3D.
- Nameless is just a mere white circle
- Once the player destroys nameless, the music will freak out untill it reaches level 0.
- Before Nameless explodes it will pulse slowly and get faster.